Lil API takes a different approach to content - you plug in your own storage (S3, Dropbox, Bunny.net, etc) to avoid platform lock-in and hefty storage/bandwidth markups. We provide the technical glue to serve your podcast up, you maintain full control.
Bring your own data, we do the rest
- You upload your podcast MP3/MP4/thumbnail to your storage.
- You write your shownotes in markdown in your GitHub repo.
- We generate the podcast feed pointing to your files.
- We provide a little API for you to build your website.
- We validate everything is published right.